Peachtree Urdu Tutorial
2. Temporary and Permanent Accounts
Peachtree Urdu Tutorial is my latest effort. The course is teaching the industry standard accounting software in Urdu language. Peach tree is one of the most widely used accounting software. It is not only being used in Pakistan but in U.A.E and all around the world. In this Urdu video tutorial, I have explained all the modules of this accounting software. All concepts are discussed in such detailed way that you can learn it even if you have not used any accounting software before. Another important feature of this Urdu video course is that I have described the basic concepts of accounting along with the features of accounting software. So the people who do not have expertise in Accounting subject can learn it as well.
Contents of Peachtree Urdu Tutorial
We are going to cover the following topics in this tutorial:
- Basic Concepts of Accounting.
- Creating a company in Peach tree Accounting Software.
- Maintaining charts of accounts.
- Maintaining Debtors and Creditors.
- Recording Sales and Purchases.
- Making and Receiving Payments.
- Recording General Journal Entries.
- Handling inventory in Peach-tree.
- Using reports of Accounting Software.
- Modifying Reports and saving them.
I am very mush sure it will help you so much. After completing this course, you would be able to maintain the accounts of a normal size business. You can use this skill in your own business. Or you can use it at your job. Many organizations are using this software today. Especially, in United Arab Emirates it is a most demanding skill.
We have also created quick books tutorial in Urdu. That is another good guide for students of Business. Soon I am going to launch more business related courses.
- Lectures 70
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 6 Hours
- Skill level All level
- Language Urdu
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 3.1 1. Preparing For New Company
- Lecture 3.2 2. Creating company Setup
- Lecture 3.3 3. Understanding Account IDs Locked
- Lecture 3.4 4. Necessary Accounts Locked
- Lecture 3.5 5. Company with Beginning Balance Locked
- Lecture 3.6 6. Changing Company Information Locked
- Lecture 3.7 7. Setting Global Options Locked
- Lecture 3.8 8. Creating Journal Entries Locked
- Lecture 4.1 1. Vendors and Inventory Intro Locked
- Lecture 4.2 2. What are Default Values Locked
- Lecture 4.3 3. Setting Vendors Defaults Locked
- Lecture 4.4 4. Creating Necessary Accounts For Inventory Locked
- Lecture 4.5 5. Setting Inventory Defaults Locked
- Lecture 4.6 6. Adding Stock Inventory Item Locked
- Lecture 4.7 7. Adding Service Item Locked
- Lecture 4.8 8. Adding Vendors Locked
- Lecture 4.9 9. Entering Purchase Order Locked
- Lecture 4.10 10. Receiving Inventory Against Purchase Order Locked
- Lecture 4.11 11. What are Assemblies Locked
- Lecture 4.12 12. Building Assemblies Locked
- Lecture 4.13 13. Inventory Adjustments Locked
- Lecture 4.14 14. Inventory Related Reports Locked
- Lecture 5.1 1. Receiving Bills Locked
- Lecture 5.2 2. Paying Bills Locked
- Lecture 5.3 3. Recording Cash Purchases Locked
- Lecture 5.4 4. Effects of Cash Purchases Locked
- Lecture 6.1 1. Setting Customers Defaults Locked
- Lecture 6.2 2. Setting Sales Tex Locked
- Lecture 6.3 3. Adding New Customers Locked
- Lecture 6.4 4. Understanding Sales Process Locked
- Lecture 6.5 5. Recording Quotes Locked
- Lecture 6.6 6. Converting Quotes to Sales Orders Locked
- Lecture 6.7 7. Recording Sales Invoices Locked
- Lecture 6.8 8. Recording Cash Sales Locked
- Lecture 7.1 1. Receiving Cheques From Customers Locked
- Lecture 7.2 2. Receiving Cash From Customers Locked
- Lecture 7.3 3. Printing Invoices Locked
- Lecture 8.1 1. Creating Bank Accounts Locked
- Lecture 8.2 2. Depositing Cash Into Bank Locked
- Lecture 8.3 3. Depositing Cheque Into Bank Locked
- Lecture 8.4 4. Inter Bank Funds Transfer Locked
- Lecture 8.5 5. Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement Locked
- Lecture 9.1 1. Payroll Wizard Locked
- Lecture 9.2 2. Adding Employees in Peachtree Locked
- Lecture 9.3 3. Executing Payroll Locked
- Lecture 10.1 1. Customizing Forms Locked
- Lecture 10.2 2. Adding Peachtree Data To Form Locked
- Lecture 10.3 3. Using Customized Forms Locked
- Lecture 11.1 1. Using Pre-Configured Reports Locked
- Lecture 11.2 2. Customizing Reports Locked
- Lecture 11.3 3. Using Report Styles & Report Groups Locked
- Lecture 11.4 4. Writing Letters & Mail Merge Locked
- Lecture 12.1 1. Preparing to Close the Books Locked
- Lecture 12.2 2. End of Period Housekeeping Locked
- Lecture 12.3 3. Closing the Books, Backup & Restore Locked
- Lecture 13.1 1. Returning Goods to Vendors Locked
- Lecture 13.2 2. Collecting and Paying Sales Tax Locked
- Lecture 13.3 3. Goods Returned by Customers Locked
- Lecture 13.4 4. Acquiring Fixed Assets Locked
- Lecture 13.5 5. Recording Depreciation for Fixed Assets Locked
- Lecture 13.6 6. Invoicing For Services Locked